Upon attending a third meeting or Club function, an individual is eligible for membership. Membership dues are $48 annually, and are pro-rated based on member start date.
We encourage members to participate to the best of their availability; however, we understand we all lead busy lives and will not be available for all meetings and activities.
- Members are encouraged to attend all monthly meetings.
- Members donate 2-4 items for our Holiday Auction and are also asked to help work the auction.
- We ask all members to participate in our Snack Shack fundraiser which we operate from May through October. Typically we ask everyone to help cover 3-9 shifts per year either themselves or by finding volunteers to help cover.
- Committee work is highly recommended to enhance your Club experience and to better the Club. The Mammoth Lakes Women's Club has several committees to help us achieve our goals--Membership, Social, Fundraising, Communications, and Community Watch.
- Each month 3-4 members co-host our meeting and bring a food dish for all to share.